Thursday, July 3, 2008

Update on . . . DeAndre Liggins and Michael Peck

I spoke to Findlay College Prep (NV) Head Coach Michael Peck within the hour and received some good information regarding the up-and-coming prep power as a whole, and one of its top outgoing players. Coach Peck told me that he is looking into a player from Puerto Rico who thinks "may be a good fit for the program," but that the transfer is not finalized. The graduating player that I discussed with Coach Peck is 6'6 guard DeAndre Liggins '08, a Kentucky-signee. Liggins' eligibility for next year is up in the air, so I inquired of Coach Peck whether or not his star senior had qualified, to which he told me: "We're still waiting to hear." Findlay's head man does not know when he will find out about the outcome of DeAndre's situation. The top-notch guard did receive his test scores and all the information is in the hands of the NCAA. I will keep you updated on Liggins' status.

No comments: