Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update on . . . Antoine Allen

Last week, I caught up with Antoine Allen of the Cecil Kirk (MD) AAU program. Allen, who plays at the U-17 level, and is a 6'2 junior guard. As of now, Allen says that he is garnering interest from Auburn, Rhode Island, Rutgers, Quinnipiac, Robert Morris, and Towson. In addition, Antoine said that there are "some others that like me, but I’m not sure how serious they are." Allen, who says that "most have offered," also told me that he has "no leaders." Thus, the chase for the class of 2009 member seems to be open right now. If you recall, when I posted my feature interview on Allen, he mentioned that he was going to transfer to a prep school for his senior year, yet was not entirely sure what school he would be heading to. Well, now he is sure, and it will be Notre Dame Prep (MA) that will be getting him. I will be sure to keep you updated on how the recruitment of Allen is progressing.

No comments: