Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update on . . . Stevie Taylor

Class of 2011 stud Stevie Taylor is one of the Player Diary writers here at Northstar Basketball, and his first entry can be seen if you check the archive. Last week, I caught up with the 5'8 guard from Ohio. Taylor, a member of the Ohio Basketball Club U-15 team informed me that he is being recruited by Cincinnati, Dayton, Georgetown, Tennessee, Ohio St., Akron, and St. Joseph's. As for scholarship offers, Taylor has one thus far, from the Zips. "Akron offered, but the leaders are Georgetown, Tennessee, [and] Cincinnati," said Stevie. I asked Taylor if Akron has a shot at eventually landing him: "I [don't know] because they offered [another] pg in my class." As for his reasoning on why the Hoyas, Volunteers, and Bearcats are in the lead: "[They are] the leaders because they [are] showing the most interest in me." I will keep you updated on Steve Taylor's recruitment, and hopefully he will as well in his Player Diary entries.

No comments: